Fantastic opportunity for talented .NET/Web Developer to join our product development team based in Belgrade.
Working as a developer in the Agile/SCRUM projects, you will plan and coordinate your own tasks and collaborate closely with specifications, test and documentation counterparts to maintain existing or develop new features and solutions in a team effort. You will get the opportunity to work on the newest Microsoft technology for large customers with numerous and highly varying tasks across our product as well as working with new initiatives around service oriented n-tier architecture and Silverlight/HTML5 based smart front-ends.
- Working with colleagues across the organization to interpret customer requirements and turn them into strong software design specifications.
- Develop core functionality meeting the requirements and contribute to expanding the standard functionality of our product.
- Contribute to maintaining and adjusting the existing product functionality.
- Participate in various projects and development groups.
- Knowledge and skills 2-8 years’ experience of extensive commercial .NET and C# development experience and working knowledge of SQL Server, within the financial domain as a plus.
- Extensive experience with high level analysis of customer requirements and translating these into professional specifications and software design.
- As a person you are self-driven, taking initiatives and have a structured way of thinking.
- You focus on quality and take pride in observing agreements and deadlines.
- You are an inspiring team player who can work in an independent and dedicated manner when required.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science.
- Excellent, highly stimulating working environment.
- Participating in large implementation projects for international customers.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Competitive salary.
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth.
Questions & Applying
+381 63 8499962